- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
What conditions does the Doctor of Chiropractic treat?
Common conditions and complaints often treated by chiropractors include:
• Muscle spasms
• Rib and chest pain
• Most disc disorders
• Low back pain
• Tendon pain
• Shoulder, neck and arm pain
• Some stress disorders
• Some asthma and allergy disorders
In addition, chiropractors also treat ankles, knees, wrists and elbows, addressing conditions such as:
• Ankle sprains
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Tennis Elbow
• Jumper’s Knee
• Rotator cuff injuries
• Cranial dysfunction
Since adjustments normalize nerve function, chiropractors may give care simply to enhance overall health.
What can a patient expect?
A chiropractic physician will:
• Take a health history
• Conduct a thorough physical examination to determine and evaluate conditions that are appropriate for chiropractic care.
• Ensure that the patient understands the type of care to be administered and what results to expect.
• Provide clear understanding of financial arrangements.
• Keep current, detailed, and complete records of the patient’s history, examination, and ongoing treatments.
• Provide ongoing evaluations of treatment including both efficacy and projected duration consistent with the patient’s stated goals.
• Refer a patient to a suitable health care provider for conditions that require co-management or are not otherwise amendable for chiropractic care alone.
• Perform appropriate, ethical care delivered in confidence, with respect for privacy and dignity.
• Observe and comply with all applicable HIPAA regulations.